If you are having issues with Gutenberg editor, please simply download official Classic editor plugin.
Haven't found you're looking for? Visit goodstore howto web

Essential Grid - how do you use it for Gallery?

• I am trying to use the Goodstore theme with Essential Grid to place a gallery on the homepage.
    The gallery will be perhaps just 3-4 images, with and overlay of text.  Some might need hyperlinks.

I have gone into Ess Grid, and the "Gallery" radio button has been replaced.  So I choose the option that is there, but it's so confusing.
    I then scroll down, and select Images, and choose Bulk images, choose the ones I want to use, and I either get black boxes come up in the footer, or nothing uploads.

This seems to be the best choice.  The idea being that I can add images and text, to demonstrate what the company is selling.  I've seen some brilliantly done ones with this theme, but I just cannot see how to do it.

I'm happy to provide in Private Message a login to the site, so perhaps you can add a row of 3 for me.
    The other annoying thing I found, was that when I managed it (but got the black boxes on the homepage), hovering over each, made bad Mag Glass and Link icons in circles dramatically popup, which doesn't look great.

Maybe Ess Grid is not the right thing for me.

Hope someone can help.
  • All following comments are shown for registered users only!

(1 next comment)
This discussion has been solved.
All Discussions