If you are having issues with Gutenberg editor, please simply download official Classic editor plugin.
Haven't found you're looking for? Visit goodstore howto web

Thema GDN Theme - MOVIE NEWS v2.6 works with the AMP format?

• Hello,
    When checking if my page is AMP the first answer is no!
    Answer:
    The page submitted is not AMP
    This is not an AMP page. However, it references the following URL as the AMP version:
    Then I tested with lik:
    Answer:
    This is not a valid AMP page:
    The mandatory tag "head> style [amp-boilerplate]" is missing or incorrect.
    1 instance
    The required "noscript enclosure for boilerplate" tag is missing or incorrect.
    1 instance
    The "width" attribute in the "amp-facebook-comments" tag is set to the invalid value "100%".
    1 instance
    The "BODY" tag appears more than once in the document.
    1 instance
    The main tag of the "link rel = canonical" tag is "body", but it could only be "head".
    1 instance
    The main tag of the "link rel = stylesheet for fonts" tag is "body", but it could only be "head".
    1 instance
    The main tag of the style amp-custom tag is "body", but it could only be "head".
    2 instances
    The "noscript> style [amp-boilerplate]" tag can only appear as a descendant of the "head" tag.
    1 instance
    A tag or usage text allowed only in the body section is outside this section.
    1 instance
    But there is the one warning notice below exclaiming:

The page has valid structured data
    This page is eligible for extended AMP features in Google Search results. Make sure there are other values ​​you can provide to have an even better search result experience.

I would like to know if the AMP Plugin (AMP Project Contributors Version 1.1.0) is compatible with Thema GDN Theme - MOVIE NEWS version 2.6. That is, if my site works with the AMP format?

Server Info Apache
     MySQL Info 5.6.35
     PHP Version 7.0.21
     gZip Compression
     PHP Value memory_limit (current is 512 MB)
     PHP Value max_execution_time (current is 90)
     PHP Value upload_max_filesize (current is 50 MB)
     PHP Value max_input_vars (current is 5000)
    WordPress. Version 5.1.1

• All following comments are shown for registered users only!

(1 next comment)